Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Foster
The definition of foster, the meaning of the word Foster:
Is foster a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
- v. - Promote the growth of
- v. - Bring up under fosterage; of children
- v. - Help develop, help grow
- adj. - Providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
Foster is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in foster: E F O R S T
4 Anagrams of Foster
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foster:
83 words found using the letters in "Foster"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words