Is whole a Scrabble word?
Yes, whole is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Whole is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word whole.
- To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
- Including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete
- (of siblings) having the same parents
- Not injured
- Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- Acting together as a single undiversified whole
- All of something including all its component elements or parts
- An assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in whole?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whole:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'whole'.