Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, whole is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
1. Including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete
2. (of siblings) having the same parents
3. Not injured
4. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
5. Acting together as a single undiversified whole
1. All of something including all its component elements or parts
2. An assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in whole?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words