Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Whole
The definition of whole, the meaning of the word Whole:
Is whole a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - All of something including all its component elements or parts
- n. - An assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- adj. - Including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete
- adj. - (of siblings) having the same parents
- adj. - Not injured
- adj. - Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- adj. - Acting together as a single undiversified whole
- adv. - To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
Whole is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in whole: E H L O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whole:
24 words found using the letters in "Whole"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words