Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wavered
The definition of wavered, the meaning of the word Wavered:
Is wavered a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- v. - Be unsure or weak
- v. - Move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- v. - Move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- v. - Move back and forth very rapidly
- v. - Sway to and fro
- v. - Give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
Wavered is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wavered: A D E E R V W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wavered:
81 words found using the letters in "Wavered"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words