Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Signal with the hands or nod
2. Move or swing back and forth
3. Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
4. Twist or roll into coils or ringlets
5. Set waves in
1. One of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
2. A movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
3. (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
4. Something that rises rapidly
5. The act of signaling by a movement of the hand
6. A hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
7. An undulating curve
8. A persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
9. A member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wave?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words