Is wave a Scrabble word?
Yes, wave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Wave is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word wave.
- Signal with the hands or nod
- Move or swing back and forth
- Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- Twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- Set waves in
- One of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- A movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- Something that rises rapidly
- The act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- A hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- An undulating curve
- A persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- A member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wave?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wave:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wave'.