Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Wave
The definition of wave, the meaning of the word Wave:
Is wave a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- n. - A movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- n. - (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- n. - Something that rises rapidly
- n. - The act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- n. - A hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- n. - An undulating curve
- n. - A persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- n. - A member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
- v. - Signal with the hands or nod
- v. - Move or swing back and forth
- v. - Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- v. - Twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- v. - Set waves in
Wave is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wave: A E V W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wave:
7 words found using the letters in "Wave"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words