Is values a Scrabble word?
Yes, values is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Values is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word values.
- Fix or determine the value of; assign a value to
- Hold dear
- Regard highly; think much of
- Evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- Estimate the value of
- Beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something)
- A numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- The amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- Relative darkness or lightness of a color
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- An ideal accepted by some individual or group
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in values?
1 Anagram of Values
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to values:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'values'.