Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Prize
The definition of prize, the meaning of the word Prize:
Is prize a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- n. - Goods or money obtained illegally
- n. - Something given as a token of victory
- v. - Hold dear
- v. - To move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- v. - Regard highly; think much of
- adj. - Of superior grade
Prize is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in prize: E I P R Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to prize:
16 words found using the letters in "Prize"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words