Is value a Scrabble word?
Yes, value is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Value is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word value
The meaning of value
11 definitions of the word value.
- Fix or determine the value of; assign a value to
- Hold dear
- Regard highly; think much of
- Evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- Estimate the value of
- A numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- The amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- Relative darkness or lightness of a color
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- An ideal accepted by some individual or group
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in value?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Value
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to value:
Unscramble the letters in value
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'value'.