Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Value
The definition of value, the meaning of the word Value:
Is value a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- n. - The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- n. - The amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- n. - Relative darkness or lightness of a color
- n. - (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- n. - An ideal accepted by some individual or group
- v. - Fix or determine the value of; assign a value to
- v. - Hold dear
- v. - Regard highly; think much of
- v. - Evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- v. - Estimate the value of
Value is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in value: A E L U V
1 Anagram of Value
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to value:
21 words found using the letters in "Value"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words