Is tumbled a Scrabble word?
Yes, tumbled is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Tumbled is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word tumbled.
- Fall down, as if collapsing
- Cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- Roll over and over, back and forth
- Fly around
- Fall apart
- Throw together in a confused mass
- Understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- Fall suddenly and sharply
- Put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- Suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- Do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tumbled?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tumbled:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'tumbled'.
- S: stumbled