Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trunks
The definition of trunks, the meaning of the word Trunks:
Is trunks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Trousers that end at or above the knee
- n. - The main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- n. - Luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- n. - The body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- n. - Compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- n. - A long flexible snout as of an elephant
Trunks is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in trunks: K N R S T U
35 words found using the letters in "Trunks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words