Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tosses
The definition of tosses, the meaning of the word Tosses:
Is tosses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of flipping a coin
- n. - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- n. - An abrupt movement
- v. - Throw or toss with a light motion
- v. - Lightly throw to see which side comes up
- v. - Throw carelessly
- v. - Move or stir about violently
- v. - Throw or cast away
- v. - Agitate
Tosses is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tosses: E O S S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tosses:
19 words found using the letters in "Tosses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words