Is thickest a Scrabble word?
Yes, thickest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Thickest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word thickest.
- Not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions
- Having component parts closely crowded together
- Relatively dense in consistency
- Spoken as if with a thick tongue
- Having a short and solid form or stature
- Hard to pass through because of dense growth
- (of darkness) very intense
- (used informally) associated on close terms
- (used informally) stupid
- Abounding; having a lot of
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thickest?
2 Anagrams of Thickest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thickest:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'thickest'.
- S: thicksets