Yes, thick is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Thick is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'thick'.
- With a thick consistency
- In quick succession
- Not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions
- Having component parts closely crowded together
- Relatively dense in consistency
- Spoken as if with a thick tongue
- Having a short and solid form or stature
- Hard to pass through because of dense growth
- (of darkness) very intense
- (used informally) associated on close terms
- (used informally) stupid
- Abounding; having a lot of
- The location of something surrounded by other things
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thick?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thick:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'thick'.