Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Thick
The definition of thick, the meaning of the word Thick:
Is thick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The location of something surrounded by other things
- adj. - Not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions
- adj. - Having component parts closely crowded together
- adj. - Relatively dense in consistency
- adj. - Spoken as if with a thick tongue
- adj. - Having a short and solid form or stature
- adj. - Hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj. - (of darkness) very intense
- adj. - (used informally) associated on close terms
- adj. - (used informally) stupid
- adj. - Abounding; having a lot of
- adv. - With a thick consistency
- adv. - In quick succession
Thick is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in thick: C H I K T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thick:
17 words found using the letters in "Thick"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words