Is themes a Scrabble word?
Yes, themes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Themes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word themes
The meaning of themes
6 definitions of the word themes.
- Provide with a particular theme or motive
- The subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- A unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- An essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in themes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to themes:
Unscramble the letters in themes
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'themes'.