Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Swaggers
The definition of swaggers, the meaning of the word Swaggers:
Is swaggers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An itinerant Australian laborer who carries his personal belongings in a bundle as he travels around in search of work
- n. - A proud stiff pompous gait
- v. - To walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- v. - Discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
- v. - Act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
Swaggers is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in swaggers: A E G G R S S W
127 words found using the letters in "Swaggers"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words