Is rivet a Scrabble word?
Yes, rivet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rivet is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rivet
The meaning of rivet
5 definitions of the word rivet.
- Direct one's attention on something
- Fasten with a rivet or rivets
- Hold (someone's attention)
- Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- Heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rivet?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rivet:
Unscramble the letters in rivet
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rivet'.