Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rivet
The definition of rivet, the meaning of the word Rivet:
Is rivet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- n. - Heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- v. - Direct one's attention on something
- v. - Fasten with a rivet or rivets
- v. - Hold (someone's attention)
Rivet is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rivet: E I R T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rivet:
18 words found using the letters in "Rivet"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words