Is toys a Scrabble word?
Yes, toys is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Toys is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word toys
The meaning of toys
8 definitions of the word toys.
- Behave carelessly or indifferently
- Manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- Engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
- An artifact designed to be played with
- A nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier)
- A device regarded as providing amusement
- A copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- Any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in toys?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toys:
Unscramble the letters in toys
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'toys'.