Is skirts a Scrabble word?
Yes, skirts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Skirts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word skirts.
- Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- Pass around or about; move along the border
- Form the edge of
- Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- Cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- A garment hanging from the waist; worn mainly by girls and women
- (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- Informal terms for a (young) woman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in skirts?
1 Anagram of Skirts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skirts:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'skirts'.