Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Squarer
The definition of squarer, the meaning of the word Squarer:
Is squarer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle
- adj. - Characterized by honesty and fairness
- adj. - Providing abundant nourishment
- adj. - Leaving no balance
- adj. - Without evasion or compromise
- adj. - Rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
Squarer is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in squarer: A E Q R R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squarer:
59 words found using the letters in "Squarer"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words