Is splashes a Scrabble word?
Yes, splashes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Splashes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word splashes.
- Cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- Walk through mud or mire
- Dash a liquid upon or against
- Mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture; cause to appear splashed or spattered
- Make a splashing sound
- Soil or stain with a splashed liquid
- Strike and dash about in a liquid
- The sound like water splashing
- A prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- A small quantity of something moist or liquid
- A patch of bright color
- The act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- The act of scattering water about haphazardly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in splashes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to splashes:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'splashes'.