Is phases a Scrabble word?
Yes, phases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Phases is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word phases.
- Arrange in phases or stages
- Adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition
- Any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
- A particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in phases?
2 Anagrams of Phases
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to phases:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'phases'.