Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Phases
The definition of phases, the meaning of the word Phases:
Is phases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- n. - (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
- n. - A particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
- n. - (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun)
- v. - Arrange in phases or stages
- v. - Adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition
Phases is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in phases: A E H P S S
2 Anagrams of Phases
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to phases:
65 words found using the letters in "Phases"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words