Is spindle a Scrabble word?
Yes, spindle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Spindle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word spindle.
- (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division; the fibers radiate from two poles and meet at the equator in the middle
- A piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe; used as a baluster, chair leg, etc.
- Any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- A stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
- Any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spindle?
1 Anagram of Spindle
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spindle:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spindle'.