Is spindles a Scrabble word?
Yes, spindles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Spindles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word spindles.
- (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division; the fibers radiate from two poles and meet at the equator in the middle
- A piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe; used as a baluster, chair leg, etc.
- Any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- A stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
- Any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spindles?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spindles:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spindles'.