Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, smiths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
2. United States sculptor (1906-1965)
3. United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
4. United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
5. United States blues singer (1894-1937)
6. Religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
7. English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia; was said to have been saved by Pocahontas (1580-1631)
8. Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
9. Someone who works at something specified
10. Someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smiths?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words