Is smiths a Scrabble word?
Yes, smiths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Smiths is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word smiths.
- Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
- United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
- United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
- United States blues singer (1894-1937)
- Religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
- English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia; was said to have been saved by Pocahontas (1580-1631)
- Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- Someone who works at something specified
- Someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smiths?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smiths:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'smiths'.