Yes, slicker is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Slicker is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'slicker'.
- Made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- Having only superficial plausibility
- Having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Marked by skill in deception
- A macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof
- A person with good manners and stylish clothing
- Someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slicker?
1 Anagram of Slicker
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slicker:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slicker'.