Is sleeper a Scrabble word?
Yes, sleeper is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Sleeper is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sleeper.
- A rester who is sleeping
- A spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
- An unexpected achiever of success
- One of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- A passenger car that has berths for sleeping
- Pajamas with feet; worn by children
- A piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed
- Tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
- An unexpected hit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sleeper?
1 Anagram of Sleeper
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sleeper:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sleeper'.