Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Risks
The definition of risks, the meaning of the word Risks:
Is risks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
- n. - A venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- n. - The probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- n. - The probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- v. - Expose to a chance of loss or damage
- v. - Take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
Risks is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in risks: I K R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to risks:
18 words found using the letters in "Risks"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words