Is sinks a Scrabble word?
Yes, sinks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sinks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word sinks.
- Fall or descend to a lower place or level
- Cause to sink
- Pass into a specified state or condition
- Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- Descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- Appear to move downward
- Fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- Fall or sink heavily
- Embed deeply
- Plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe
- (technology) a process that acts to absorb or remove energy or a substance from a system
- A depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- A covered cistern; waste water and sewage flow into it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sinks?
1 Anagram of Sinks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sinks:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sinks'.