Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Sinks
The definition of sinks, the meaning of the word Sinks:
Is sinks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe
- n. - (technology) a process that acts to absorb or remove energy or a substance from a system
- n. - A depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- n. - A covered cistern; waste water and sewage flow into it
- v. - Fall or descend to a lower place or level
- v. - Cause to sink
- v. - Pass into a specified state or condition
- v. - Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- v. - Descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- v. - Appear to move downward
- v. - Fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- v. - Fall or sink heavily
- v. - Embed deeply
Sinks is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sinks: I K N S S
1 Anagram of Sinks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sinks:
19 words found using the letters in "Sinks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words