Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Skins
The definition of skins, the meaning of the word Skins:
Is skins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- n. - An outer surface (usually thin)
- n. - Body covering of a living animal
- n. - A person's skin regarded as their life
- n. - The rind of a fruit or vegetable
- n. - A bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- v. - Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- v. - Bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- v. - Remove the bark of a tree
- v. - Strip the skin off
Skins is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in skins: I K N S S
1 Anagram of Skins
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skins:
19 words found using the letters in "Skins"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words