Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Shrouds
The definition of shrouds, the meaning of the word Shrouds:
Is shrouds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
- n. - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- n. - Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- v. - Cover as if with a shroud
- v. - Form a cover like a shroud
- v. - Wrap in a shroud
Shrouds is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in shrouds: D H O R S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shrouds:
61 words found using the letters in "Shrouds"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words