Is shouting a Scrabble word?
Yes, shouting is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Shouting is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word shouting.
- Utter in a loud voice; talk in a loud voice (usually denoting characteristic manner of speaking)
- Utter a sudden loud cry
- Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- Use foul or abusive language towards
- Encouragement in the form of cheers from spectators
- Uttering a loud inarticulate cry as of pain or excitement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shouting?
1 Anagram of Shouting
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shouting:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'shouting'.
- S: southings