Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Shanks
The definition of shanks, the meaning of the word Shanks:
Is shanks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- n. - The part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- n. - Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- n. - Cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- n. - Cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- n. - The narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- n. - Lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- n. - A poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- v. - Hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
Shanks is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shanks: A H K N S S
29 words found using the letters in "Shanks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words