Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, settles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground
2. Bring to an end; settle conclusively
3. Settle conclusively; come to terms
4. Take up residence and become established
5. Come to terms
6. Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
7. Become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
8. Become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet
9. Establish or develop as a residence
10. Come to rest
11. Arrange or fix in the desired order
12. Accept despite lack of complete satisfaction
13. End a legal dispute by arriving at a settlement
14. Dispose of; make a financial settlement
15. Become clear by the sinking of particles
16. Cause to become clear by forming a sediment (of liquids)
17. Sink down or precipitate
18. Fix firmly
19. Get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
20. Make final; put the last touches on; put into final form
21. Form a community
22. Come as if by falling
1. A long wooden bench with a back
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in settles?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words