Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sestet
The definition of sestet, the meaning of the word Sestet:
Is sestet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- n. - Six performers or singers who perform together
- n. - A set of six similar things considered as a unit
- n. - A musical composition written for six performers
- n. - A rhythmic group of six lines of verse
Sestet is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sestet: E E S S T T
2 Anagrams of Sestet
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sestet:
20 words found using the letters in "Sestet"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words