Is services a Scrabble word?
Yes, services is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Services is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word services.
- Be used by; as of a utility
- Make fit for use
- Mate with
- Performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others
- Work done by one person or group that benefits another
- An act of help or assistance
- The act of public worship following prescribed rules
- A company or agency that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
- Employment in or work for another
- A force that is a branch of the armed forces
- Canadian writer (born in England) who wrote about life in the Yukon Territory (1874-1958)
- A means of serving
- Tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- The act of mating by male animals
- (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
- (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
- The act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- Periodic maintenance on a car or machine
- The performance of duties by a waiter or servant
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in services?
1 Anagram of Services
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to services:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'services'.