Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Series
The definition of series, the meaning of the word Series:
Is series a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- n. - A serialized set of programs
- n. - A periodical that appears at scheduled times
- n. - (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams
- n. - (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other
- n. - A group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection
- n. - (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
Series is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in series: E E I R S S
2 Anagrams of Series
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to series:
40 words found using the letters in "Series"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words