Is series a Scrabble word?
Yes, series is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Series is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word series.
- Similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- A serialized set of programs
- A periodical that appears at scheduled times
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other
- A group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in series?
2 Anagrams of Series
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to series:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'series'.