Is serve a Scrabble word?
Yes, serve is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Serve is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word serve.
- Serve a purpose, role, or function
- Do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function
- Contribute or conduce to
- Be used by; as of a utility
- Help to some food; help with food or drink
- Provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- Devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- Promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
- Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- Work for or be a servant to
- Deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Do military service
- Mate with
- Put the ball into play
- (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in serve?
3 Anagrams of Serve
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to serve:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'serve'.