Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Ringing
The definition of ringing, the meaning of the word Ringing:
Is ringing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sound of a bell ringing
- n. - The giving of a ring as a token of engagement
- n. - Having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- v. - Sound loudly and sonorously
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- v. - Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
Ringing is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in ringing: G G I I N N R
1 Anagram of Ringing
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ringing:
13 words found using the letters in "Ringing"
7 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words