Is reviews a Scrabble word?
Yes, reviews is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Reviews is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word reviews.
- Look at again; examine again
- Appraise critically
- Hold a review (of troops)
- Refresh one's memory
- Look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events); remember
- A new appraisal or evaluation
- An essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
- (accounting) a service (less exhaustive than an audit) that provides some assurance to interested parties as to the reliability of financial data
- A variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
- A periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art
- A summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- (law) a judicial reexamination of the proceedings of a court (especially by an appellate court)
- Practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
- A formal or official examination
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reviews?
1 Anagram of Reviews
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reviews:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reviews'.