Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, review is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Look at again; examine again
2. Appraise critically
3. Hold a review (of troops)
4. Refresh one's memory
5. Look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events); remember
1. A new appraisal or evaluation
2. An essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
3. A subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
4. (accounting) a service (less exhaustive than an audit) that provides some assurance to interested parties as to the reliability of financial data
5. A variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
6. A periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art
7. A summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
8. (law) a judicial reexamination of the proceedings of a court (especially by an appellate court)
9. Practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
10. A formal or official examination
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in review?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words