Yes, wires is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Wires is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'wires'.
- Provide with electrical circuits
- Send cables, wires, or telegrams
- Fasten with wire
- String on a wire
- Equip for use with electricity
- Ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- A metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- The finishing line on a racetrack
- A message transmitted by telegraph
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wires?
3 Anagrams of Wires
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wires:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wires'.