Is views a Scrabble word?
Yes, views is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Views is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word views.
- Deem to be
- Look at carefully; study mentally
- See or watch
- A way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- The visual percept of a region
- The act of looking or seeing or observing
- The range of the eye
- A personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- A message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof
- Purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of'
- Graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- The range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- Outward appearance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in views?
2 Anagrams of Views
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to views:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'views'.