Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, reserved is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Set aside for the use of a particular person or party
2. Marked by self-restraint and reticence
1. Hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
2. Give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
3. Obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
4. Arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reserved?
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words