Is reeves a Scrabble word?
Yes, reeves is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Reeves is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word reeves
The meaning of reeves
7 definitions of the word reeves.
- Pass a rope through
- Pass through a hole or opening
- Fasten by passing through a hole or around something
- Female ruff
- A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- A rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
- One of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reeves?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Reeves
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reeves:
Unscramble the letters in reeves
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reeves'.