Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Reeves
The definition of reeves, the meaning of the word Reeves:
Is reeves a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Female ruff
- n. - A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- n. - A rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
- n. - One of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- v. - Pass a rope through
- v. - Pass through a hole or opening
- v. - Fasten by passing through a hole or around something
Reeves is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reeves: E E E R S V
1 Anagram of Reeves
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reeves:
27 words found using the letters in "Reeves"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words