Is regrets a Scrabble word?
Yes, regrets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Regrets is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word regrets.
- Feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- Feel sad about the loss or absence of
- Decline formally or politely
- Express with regret
- A polite refusal of an invitation
- Sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in regrets?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to regrets:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'regrets'.