Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Warm
The definition of warm, the meaning of the word Warm:
Is warm a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Get warm or warmer
- v. - Make warm or warmer
- adj. - Having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
- adj. - Psychologically warm; friendly and responsive
- adj. - (color) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows
- adj. - Having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj. - Freshly made or left
- adj. - Easily aroused or excited
- adj. - Characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj. - Characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
- adj. - Uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
- adj. - Of a seeker; near to the object sought
- adv. - In a warm manner
Warm is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in warm: A M R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to warm:
10 words found using the letters in "Warm"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words