Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Quartet
The definition of quartet, the meaning of the word Quartet:
Is quartet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- n. - Four performers or singers who perform together
- n. - A set of four similar things considered as a unit
- n. - Four people considered as a unit
- n. - A musical composition for four performers
Quartet is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in quartet: A E Q R T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quartet:
53 words found using the letters in "Quartet"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words