Yes, stump is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Stump is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'stump'.
- Cause to be perplexed or confounded
- Walk heavily
- Travel through a district and make political speeches
- Remove tree stumps from
- The base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- The part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stump?
1 Anagram of Stump
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stump:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stump'.