Is pushes a Scrabble word?
Yes, pushes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pushes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word pushes.
- Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- Press against forcefully without moving
- Approach a certain age or speed
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- Move strenuously and with effort
- Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- The act of applying force in order to move something away
- The force used in pushing
- Enterprising or ambitious drive
- An electrical switch operated by pressing
- An effort to advance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pushes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pushes:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pushes'.