Yes, pushed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Pushed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'pushed'.
- Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- Press against forcefully without moving
- Approach a certain age or speed
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- Move strenuously and with effort
- Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby