Is sleeps a Scrabble word?
Yes, sleeps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sleeps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word sleeps.
- Be asleep
- Be able to accommodate for sleeping
- A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- A torpid state resembling deep sleep
- A period of time spent sleeping
- Euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sleeps?
1 Anagram of Sleeps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sleeps:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sleeps'.